Attorney Broker Services / URocket Realty

Contact Us


I'm licensed, either inactive or active with another broker, what do I need to do to become sponsored by Attorney Broker Services?


How do I transfer my TREC license to Attorney Broker Services?

  • Click on this link to go to the TREC website

  • To log in, enter your "username" and "password" in the upper right hand corner.

  • Once you're logged in, click on your name and select "My License Services"

  • Click the drop down menu next to your license number, choose "Manage my sponsorship (sales)" and click "Select"

  • Click "Next" at the bottom of the page.

  • Under Request Sponsorship, enter License # 9007529

  • Choose 'Send Request'




Congratulations and Welcome to the Family!


Mike Jurecka

Driving Instructions

Have Questions?